Layouts
Upon starting, I realized that I have to choose a simple, common template for my blog. Does looks really matter? Its all about content, isn't it? Of course, some people would say that pictures and the layout will enhanve the overall feel of the blog. Do you think that having a million visitors on the counter would mean a different million online people visited your blog? No. There will always be people that visit over and over again.
If you want a site to be popular, you must know what attracts people. Pictures, colours and insights. And also regular changes. Maybe some background music. Appeal to the majority, not the minority. Be trendy.
I have none of the above. And I'm proud (=
Upon starting, I realized that I have to choose a simple, common template for my blog. Does looks really matter? Its all about content, isn't it? Of course, some people would say that pictures and the layout will enhanve the overall feel of the blog. Do you think that having a million visitors on the counter would mean a different million online people visited your blog? No. There will always be people that visit over and over again.
If you want a site to be popular, you must know what attracts people. Pictures, colours and insights. And also regular changes. Maybe some background music. Appeal to the majority, not the minority. Be trendy.
I have none of the above. And I'm proud (=

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home