I hate....
28th-30th dec chalet fully booked.
ARGH sucks to the core lah.
Thinking of booking a few days earlier but have to confirm.
Nothing is perfect.
stressed.
sianed.
Still got DHS music Os outing to plan. Another headache.
ffs I shouldn't do this crap anymore.
Everyone is oh, so happy and glad that I'm organising chalets, but they don't understand, and they don't bother to understand. I'm asking certain ppl not to make my life difficult man. If drinking makes less ppl want to go for the chalet, I think it would be nice not to do that at the chalet. Stop being such an opportunist. Go organise some outing if you want to go and drink. YES, I ASKED the girls and they are NOT comfortable with alcoholism. Especially PAE chalet, I have no class fund to back it up. From a totally realistic point of view, I NEED MONEY TO ORGANISE THE CHALET, AND I NEED MORE PPL TO STAY. If you think it's easy to organise a chalet, I suggest you do it man. Hell, I have to use up my own savings to cover the losses. Screw it lah. Normally I don't say things that make ppl unhappy with me, but this time I have to let it out.
ARGH sucks to the core lah.
Thinking of booking a few days earlier but have to confirm.
Nothing is perfect.
stressed.
sianed.
Still got DHS music Os outing to plan. Another headache.
ffs I shouldn't do this crap anymore.
Everyone is oh, so happy and glad that I'm organising chalets, but they don't understand, and they don't bother to understand. I'm asking certain ppl not to make my life difficult man. If drinking makes less ppl want to go for the chalet, I think it would be nice not to do that at the chalet. Stop being such an opportunist. Go organise some outing if you want to go and drink. YES, I ASKED the girls and they are NOT comfortable with alcoholism. Especially PAE chalet, I have no class fund to back it up. From a totally realistic point of view, I NEED MONEY TO ORGANISE THE CHALET, AND I NEED MORE PPL TO STAY. If you think it's easy to organise a chalet, I suggest you do it man. Hell, I have to use up my own savings to cover the losses. Screw it lah. Normally I don't say things that make ppl unhappy with me, but this time I have to let it out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home