Sunday, March 25, 2007

The purpose of a blog is to update friends about your life, possibly letting out emotions, and also giving you something to do, penning down thoughts and complaining about stuff.

For me, once I start a blog and publicly let it be known to other ppl, I feel pressure to update. Seriously. so I don't really want to start a blog. Haha. But I'm trying to continue to blog. As you can see, my attempt to blog last year was unsuccessful. I only had 3 posts. I'll try to blog 4 times this year to break the record =p.

Yeah, quoting from my previous post last year, I don't really see the need for a fanciful layout. Simplicity rox. Yeah.

okayy. so I suppose I shall dedicate a lame joke to Rachel. (for her suggestion of me starting a blog)

Lame joke of the day(for every post only):
Why did the chicken cross the road?
He didn't like the road, so he crossed it instead of ticking it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home