Updating a blog
sigh. Only a few posts this year, and I'm already tired of blogging. I mean, I can just do chess puzzles at chess.emrald.net. They're addictive.
Hmm, I didn't change my impression of the econs lecturer. She was mean to another friend of mine. School wasn't too bad, though our timetable was kind of screwed up, with 4 breaks (50mins per break) at one shot. We went as a CG to eat at tampines interchange, KFC.
Sian. tml I going to bring some more games to play. though the gals probably won't play reversi or chess with me. Gonna bring uno. some family game. =p
Hmm. I kind of have nothing to say liaos. hmm. Let's end off with a lame joke as usual.
Lame Joke of this post: What do coal miners do to past time?
They tell each other coal jokes.
Sigh. now have to think of another joke, or kop one from the internet.
Hmm, I didn't change my impression of the econs lecturer. She was mean to another friend of mine. School wasn't too bad, though our timetable was kind of screwed up, with 4 breaks (50mins per break) at one shot. We went as a CG to eat at tampines interchange, KFC.
Sian. tml I going to bring some more games to play. though the gals probably won't play reversi or chess with me. Gonna bring uno. some family game. =p
Hmm. I kind of have nothing to say liaos. hmm. Let's end off with a lame joke as usual.
Lame Joke of this post: What do coal miners do to past time?
They tell each other coal jokes.
Sigh. now have to think of another joke, or kop one from the internet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home