Laziness.
I'm lazy. hahaha. I could have posted yesterday, but was too engrossed in doing chess puzzles. So... yesterday was quite a fun day. had CCA exhibitions. so I went Intellectual Games Club (IGC) exhibit to play games. Yeah, I'm re-joining IGC. Haha. Saw our video for Family Fun Fest in the making. Hmm, let me give you a brief intro on Family Fun Fest and at the same time promote it for IGC.
Every year, MJC IGC has been organising a Games Convention. This year, our theme and title is Family Fun Fest. The purpose is to establish closer bonds within families, and at the same time have fun with the family. Grand prize is an Xbox 360. Yes, if you are interested, please pick up a form from any IGC member. Details at www.familyfunfest.blogspot.com
This event has the backing of Pasir Ris-Punggol GRC. There are tons of games, which are quite unfamiliar yet fun.
Wahhh. Tml will have tutorials and no breaks, only one recess. =(
Guess I won't be updating much.
Lame joke of this post: 3 simple steps to beatbox.
1.Get a stick.
2.Get a box.
3.Hit the box with the stick.
Every year, MJC IGC has been organising a Games Convention. This year, our theme and title is Family Fun Fest. The purpose is to establish closer bonds within families, and at the same time have fun with the family. Grand prize is an Xbox 360. Yes, if you are interested, please pick up a form from any IGC member. Details at www.familyfunfest.blogspot.com
This event has the backing of Pasir Ris-Punggol GRC. There are tons of games, which are quite unfamiliar yet fun.
Wahhh. Tml will have tutorials and no breaks, only one recess. =(
Guess I won't be updating much.
Lame joke of this post: 3 simple steps to beatbox.
1.Get a stick.
2.Get a box.
3.Hit the box with the stick.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home