Parent's Orientation.
Had a tiring day of sch, with tutorials and lectures. Ended at 1.45pm. Then had maths olympiad selection test. 2.30pm-4pm. Super-depressing. Could only figure out 5 qns out of 15 within the time limit.But it's expected of SMO(Singapore Maths Olympiad). I participated in sec 4 and got honorary mention =/. with 10/35. Yeah. Than went to classroom E3-1 to have fun playing games. It's actually training for Games IC for Family Fun Fest. Then went to Parent's Orientation. Attended a principal's talk about sch and university and MJC's achievements. Saw Jacinda, XueJuan, Iris, and Debbie(I think). Haha. then had FREE DINNER. Then left home. and then I blogged. ha. Yeah. Simple and short blog post to update my friends about my life. (That's what a blog is for).
Lame Joke of this post: There may not be free lunch in this world, but there is FREE DINNER. =)
Sigh. Now I have to search for more jokes.
Lame Joke of this post: There may not be free lunch in this world, but there is FREE DINNER. =)
Sigh. Now I have to search for more jokes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home