Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sian v1.1

This weekend sian ah. During sat chess training at Bugis I was up a piece then I blundered a rook. =\ then I lost the game. Then got relatively alot of hw to do. Well, nothing compared to J2's workload, but it's a bit of a surprise since we were quite slack during the temporary timetable. Now, we have to do project work, and also bio elearning, bio mindmap, econs workbook unit1 and unit2. Oh, Happy Aprils fools day. Ahahaha. I recieved a lame April fools day message. Then, I send to like, 5 ppl. then Harris told me it's 3 msgs long. Another thing to 'sian' about. I'm using prepaid card. That's like waste of money lah.

But really, it's worth every cent to see the recipient's facial expressions when reading the message.
Sian, I didn't know how to spell recipient. Had to use spellchecker.


Another long day for monday. School ends at 5pm, then have violin lessons at 6.15pm.

Lame Joke: Why are fish so smart?

Because they swim in schools.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home