Sigh.
These few days' events can be classified into two categories:
Bad
Maths olympiad selection unsuccessful.
Screwing up bio prac
Chess skills deterioriating --> tactical blindness
Chess team lacking one good player.
Upcoming tests and homework.
Good
PW was complimented by the teacher.
Running 2.4km faster.
IGC on wed AND fri. =)
MJC -YJC Soccer 4-0
Finding the motivation to carry on.
I was so darn confident that I could get into maths olympiad training team. Now that I didn't I'm just thinking that I am just another loser who thinks his maths is good because he got both A1 for both maths for Os. I was so devastated when I didn't see my name on the maths notice board. Screw that. I and Kwang Wei agreed to get gold for olympiad. That would look damn zai. Haha.
Will H3 maths ever be mine?
Blonde joke: Not all blondes are dumb. Most of them can talk.
Bad
Maths olympiad selection unsuccessful.
Screwing up bio prac
Chess skills deterioriating --> tactical blindness
Chess team lacking one good player.
Upcoming tests and homework.
Good
PW was complimented by the teacher.
Running 2.4km faster.
IGC on wed AND fri. =)
MJC -YJC Soccer 4-0
Finding the motivation to carry on.
I was so darn confident that I could get into maths olympiad training team. Now that I didn't I'm just thinking that I am just another loser who thinks his maths is good because he got both A1 for both maths for Os. I was so devastated when I didn't see my name on the maths notice board. Screw that. I and Kwang Wei agreed to get gold for olympiad. That would look damn zai. Haha.
Will H3 maths ever be mine?
Blonde joke: Not all blondes are dumb. Most of them can talk.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home