lol... I did best in econs test with 6/8. tied with kwang wei. Went for project REACH briefing. signed up some form and we're all good to go. Hees. Wonder when is the training.
Well, thinking about Jazz for Chazz. I signed up already, but will I be a performer, logistics, or some money collector? Since performance is in public, it would be ridiculous to perform the piano during auditions. Violin maybe. Beatboxing? I'm not good lah. =/ I just know the basics. And they really are basic. Just the 3 basic sounds. The rest of the sounds are kind of freestyle. lol. Auditions on 27th April. Some briefing at 2pm 20th April. Maybe can have some A Capella performance. Can ask the PAE 304 gals lol. Or maybe can find some weird piece with clarinet and violin. Then Rachel and I can perform. lol. But I think the sounds will clash/sound weird.
Haha, haven't do PW 2nd draft. But I have started. Oh well. And I am going to revise maths olympiad everyday. Oh, and I signed up for chem olympiad. I'm not expecting much from chem olympiad, I'm just signing up for fun, and, as Mr.Lau said, to test skills and see my ranking.
Hmm. I still have to prepare chess puzzles for the IGC chess trainees. Teach them how to mate. (mate is a short form for checkmate, so keep your filthy thoughts away). Haha. and chem test on fri! Life's fun. =)
Sigh. Where's my social life?
Why is a building called a building when it's already built?
Well, thinking about Jazz for Chazz. I signed up already, but will I be a performer, logistics, or some money collector? Since performance is in public, it would be ridiculous to perform the piano during auditions. Violin maybe. Beatboxing? I'm not good lah. =/ I just know the basics. And they really are basic. Just the 3 basic sounds. The rest of the sounds are kind of freestyle. lol. Auditions on 27th April. Some briefing at 2pm 20th April. Maybe can have some A Capella performance. Can ask the PAE 304 gals lol. Or maybe can find some weird piece with clarinet and violin. Then Rachel and I can perform. lol. But I think the sounds will clash/sound weird.
Haha, haven't do PW 2nd draft. But I have started. Oh well. And I am going to revise maths olympiad everyday. Oh, and I signed up for chem olympiad. I'm not expecting much from chem olympiad, I'm just signing up for fun, and, as Mr.Lau said, to test skills and see my ranking.
Hmm. I still have to prepare chess puzzles for the IGC chess trainees. Teach them how to mate. (mate is a short form for checkmate, so keep your filthy thoughts away). Haha. and chem test on fri! Life's fun. =)
Sigh. Where's my social life?
Why is a building called a building when it's already built?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home