Monday, April 23, 2007

Mug and rejoice

an update of my life.

20th April:
Friday: Chem test and chem olympiad.

Had runny nose, cough. All in all, I was quite sick. Guess what? The first period is PE =/. Run, run, run, abit of jumping exercises to train for long distance jump. Tired, went to eat 'lunch'. Changed, then entered bio lecture.
My my, photosynthesis is one difficult process. Next, chem tutorial. A.K.A. chem test.
lol. Rush hour. Chem test is like the first chem test, super-rush. I noticed they put the MCQ at the back. HAHA. But they were quite easy. Previously I took half the time (20mins) to do the 5 MCQ. Then got owned by the structured qns. But managed to pass and top the class with cheuk wing.
I hope to top this chem test.

Chem olympiad: 3 questions. the first 2 questions we had to learn new content. First one was on electrophilic and neurophilic atoms in molecules. second was something to do with molecules. Microstates and energy levels. Third was quite simple mole calculations.

Weekend

Saturday was quite busy. Morning had violin lesson, afternoon chess training, evening reunion dinner with cousins and uncles.

Sunday I slacked. the whole day. I somewhat attempted to revise maths.

Today: 23rd April
Screwed up my maths test. Maybe I can pass.

What happened to my maths?
I know I don't deserve this. Maths is my strongest subject in secondary school. Now like crap.
Like some random guy on the street.

Mediocre? Nope, not me.

Maths olympiad is mine.






What's my favourite band?

Rubber Band.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home